- Let your tan develop for a minimum of 8 hours (overnight if possible) before showering.
- Avoid wearing socks or shoes after your tanning session in order to allow the tan to develop properly on your feet.
- Avoid applying moisturizers or deodorants. Until your shower the next day.
- Avoid wearing tight shoes and clothing for at least 8 hours.
- All swimming, showering and vigorous exercise must be avoided until after your first shower to remove the tan residue, sweating can inhibit the development of your tan.
- Do not shave for 12 hours after your treatment.
When you take a shower or a bath you will probably see some color wash off. Don’t worry. This is quite normal as it is only the color guide that the spray tan technician uses when the tan is applied. You will be left with a gorgeous tan.
- Moisturise daily to keep your skin hydrated then your tan doesn’t go scaly (avoid gradual tan moisturisers as the colours can react)
- Exfoliate lightly 5 days after your tan to bring it off evenly.
- Pat skin dry instead of rubbing after every shower or bath to avoid upsetting the tan.