Our LVL Lash Lift is a low maintenance treatment meaning you don’t need to return to the salon after your treatment.
However we do recommend using our Nouveau Lashes Lash & Brow Conditioning Serum at home to help nourish and strengthen lashes and keep them looking healthy. Ultimately, this means you can enjoy the effects of your LVL treatment for longer. To keep your lashes looking dark, return to the salon after 4 weeks to top up your tint.
AFTER YOUR LVL TREATMENT:
- For the first 24 hours after your treatment it’s important not to allow water to come in to contact with your lashes
- For 2 days afterwards do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water
- Do not use waterproof mascara
- Use oil free make-up remover if mascara is worn (only use a water-based mascara)
- Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing
- Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
- Read our official guide on the science of LVL to understand how the process works
- If you’re in any doubt, please ask your Nouveau Lashes technician for expert advice on how best to look after your LVL lashes