Welcome back! We are now fully re-open and want to update you with our changes on how the salon will run in the future. Please take notice as this information is really important for everyone’s safety and your appointments
- Bookings will only be available online or by phone. Please ensure you book in for the correct treatment/ what you need as the timings vary massively. If you need help with what to book in for please don’t hesitate to ask! Nail art takes longer so if this is something you wish to have then please select it upon booking.
- Time gaps will be in place between each client to ensure there is a control on numbers in the salon and time for the team to clean down areas before the next client enters the salon
- Clients must sanitise their hands when they enter the salon at the designated station by the door
- Clients must attend their appointment alone, unfortunately this also means no children for the time being in the salon
- Disposable cups will be used for refreshments
- One way in and one way out system
- No magazines but you can use our free WiFi
- Please no shopping bags in the salon, we are trying to keep the salon floor as clear as possible so all markers are visible
- We are very lucky our salon is spacious but our Team levels will be kept to a minimum to maintain social distancing so please bare with us in scheduling your appointments
- 2 metre distance will apply throughout the salon (clearly marked throughout)
- Hand sanitizer is situated throughout the salon
- Each area will be cleaned after each client
- No walk ins, bookings only. Unless you have an appointment you won’t be able to access the salon
- Disposable equipment used where possible
- If you have been unwell or around someone who hasn’t been well we please ask to reschedule and still take any precautions. We have the right to refuse entry to the salon if you have flu like symptoms
- PPE for both clients and the team
- No dry cuts
- No facials/massages until further notice
- Wait in your car or outside until we are ready for you to come into your appointment
- There will be a slight price increase on some treatments. This was set in stone before lockdown and now with extra cost of PPE we have to cover our extra costs, we hope you understand
- Patch tests will be carried out again on all clients. The salon has been closed for over 3 months without your regular visits so this is for your safety
- Protective screens have been installed for the team and clients safety
- Do message us if you would like to be added to our appointments list for when we reopen and we will do our best to get you in
- Failure to attend your appointment without 24 hours notice will incur a 50% charge. Failure to pay this will result in no further bookings
- Please be on time to your appointment. If you are running late please contact us to see if we have the allocated time to carry out your treatment
Thank you to all our clients for your continued support, your loyalty is invaluable
See you soon and stay safe ❤️
Take some time. Treat yourself. You deserve it.
Our aim is to ensure you leave the salon feeling and looking your very best!
*All deposits are non transferable or refundable if the appointment is cancelled by the customer.
This is salon policy for all deposits / full payments required for selected treatments.*